The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dare You To Move

Rehersal went well, not great, but well. This drama club gig really needs to change. Julie, the lady in charge, is on my LAST NERVE! I made it known to numerous people today. Hello...you are IN CHARGE, WHY did you call me TWO times to see what time rehersal was at today?!!

Pastor D & I had a few good converstations about life today. He knows I feel like I'm at a major crossroad in my life, and just haven't figured out the plan yet. I also, let him know how I felt after last weeks sermon. My exact words about last weeks message was "Pastor D, I went home & told my Dad that I felt like we ALL got ripped new buttholes for 1.5 hours." I still have mixed feelings regarding Pastor D. I'm trying to trust him, but 1) I don't trust easily and 2) He's NOT Pastor M!

My life, my blog.

Pastor D also brought it to my attention, that he's aware that Red & I are having issues. Pastor D feels like Red & I need to stop playing "Cat & Mouse, and chasing each other in circles" already and decide what we want. This is all very interesting. Pastor D told me I can't be scared forever. What does he think I'm scared of? Who's talking to him about me?

Should I shave/shower now or after my nap? Should I call Shell & see when/where we are meeting now or later? I think she told me when/where but I don't remember. Should I watch TV or nap? I'm definitly napping...but maybe I'll watch TV 1st. The show I want to watch is on at 15:00. Nap 16:00-18:00, then call Shell, that should work. Gives me time to get ready & stuff and still be to the city to go out. Yeah...that's my plan, for now.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home