The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lonely Nights

I have always been a world class procrastinator & I don't see/plan on that changing any time soon.  I've got 4 chapters to read/questions to answer by 17:00.

Erob's Dad's surprise 55th birthday party was a good time.  I actually ENJOYED myself.  Erob's Dad was REALLY surprised!  There were about 25 people there (with 24 of them being from our Church).  Everyone that was there (minus my family & the one neighbor) has known Erob's Dad forever.

Some things that have me thinking lately...
~Is it wrong to stop praying for someone/thing because you aren't seeing results? 
~Is it wrong to stop praying for someone/thing because you are just tired of praying for the same thing?
**I believe once I pray the prayer once God has heard me & its up to HIM to decided if/how/when to answer my prayers. 

1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.  Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home