The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Rest Of Mine

Let me start me with 2 IMPORTANT things...

1) I take responsiblity for my actions.
2) I am capable of making my own decisions, whether anyone agrees with them or not!


I've got LOTS of things spewing within this brain of mine. Since I haven't ate in 16 hours and haven't slept in 24 hours...I'll let things spew a while more before I say things I'll regret. Lack of food and lack of sleep do crazy things to me!!!! REALLY CRAZY THINGS.

I have a dandy of a good time tonight (last night now, I guess). Hung out at JJ's house with JJ, Jax, TOY, JM, & Jo. My 3 boys are just precious! Then I met up with Shell & went to more fireworks. Then it was to a few different bars with Shell & some other buddies. Good times.

Today (after I sleep some), I get to Mom-sit, and hopefully relax, clean my bedroom, laundry, do my chores, homework, scrapbook. Actually...that's my plan until 06:00 Wednesday. Wait...Sunday is Church & a Tractor Pull later in the day (Go Mr. Hicks!).

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Until you walk a mile! Go ponder.

Blogger won't format this post right & I'm not in the mood to mess with it...so deal. ;-)



God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!


0 Comments:

<< Home