The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

You Want It, You Got It

I had a FANTASTIC time at the fireworks (followed by the bar) last night.  It was one of the greatest nights outs in a LONG time!!!!!!!  It was just Shell, Butt, & I...then we met up with another friend, his dad, & his dad's friend once down town.  As we were leaving the bar, I said to Shell "My stomach hurts, my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much tonight."  She's like "GOOD, you need it!"

I believe Shell, myself, and some others might be hitting some more fireworks & bars tomorrow night.  I'm not 100% sure yet.  BUDGET!  I need to save MONEY for CHICAGO!  I'm SOOOOO excited! 
43 days to CHICAGO!!!!!!  Yes, there will be a COUNT DOWN!

I'm enjoying my day off!  Time to NAP!

Softball at 18:00 AND 19:30.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home