The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Exist To Resist

I'm hanging out with the Farmville friends tonight. While, I'm excited, I'm nervous. Its silly, but its me. We only hang out about once or twice a year now (usually when the Army and/or Marine boys are in town). I need to stay calm, not panic. These are my friends. I'm weird. I'm just only really comfortable with one person in the group now days. Plus, I feel like someone's spouse doesn't like me.

I had to go to the Laundromat today. I do NOT miss those days AT ALL!! This broken washer gig better be short lived. While at the Laundromat is was like a walk down memory lane regarding life with ST. Then a song came on the radio that REALLY reminds me of ST (and a trip we took to Cedar Point). Just blah. I'm so glad I can look back at that relationship with such fondness.

There is one song that reminds me of Jimmy, the abusive (now dead) jerkball. The song is "My Maria" by Brooks N Dunn. As soon as I hear it, I must turn the station. Takes me back to a place I don't want to be again. There are 3 songs that REALLY remind me of ST. One is the song he had playing when he picked me up for our first date (he put thought into it, he talked it over with our mutual friend...how cute!), one is the song ST sang to me often, and the other is a song that we heard when standing in line for a ride at Cedar Point. All the songs that remind me of ST, I scream/sing along with when I hear them. I'll pay someone a quarter if they can name all 3 of those songs. ST...you don't count! Then again, ST might not remember the name of the Cedar Point song (I can even remember what line we were in!)

NAP TIME! My brain is a fun & confusing place to live! Bad (My cat!) is SO cool. Have I ever mentioned she has a goatee? Its cute.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 08, 2006 6:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One is by Diamond Rio what the hell is the title of that song?! I'm drawing a blank.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home