The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Snowball In El Paso

That had to be the most craptastic 2.5 hours of sleep ever!  I could maybe function on 2.5 hours of quality sleep.

God doesn't give me more than I can handle! God provides!  God is faithful!

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.  2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,  3 he restores my soul.  He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,  I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.  5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.  Psalm 23  (emphasis mine, of course)

Its Wednesday!  The week is 1/2 over!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home