The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Way You Like It

Having a 4 day weekend has been VERY nice.  The problem is my sleep is SO out of whack, that going back to work tomorrow is going to be rough.  I didn't nap today, and was going to sleep at 20:00 (skipping the fireworks and all), yet everyone/thing kept waking me up, so now its 22:30 and my body thinks it just took its nap.  Oh well, I'll get over it.

I have very few real friends.  I'm 100% okay with that.  My friends are the greatest friends in the world & I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!!!! 

ST is in town for the week, so hopefully I'll be able to get together with him at some point. 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:41:00 PM, Blogger gary j. introne said...

http://garyjin.blogspot.com

Please check this out.

Thanks. Gary Introne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home