The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Straight From The Heart

Happy Independence Day!!!!

Mentally, I'm doing better than last night.  Not good, but better.  I'll take what I can get.

All hell is starting to break loose in my house right now.  For about a week or 2, Mom & I have been telling Dad that the washing machine wasn't working right.  Then yesterday, I KNEW for 100% sure that it kept stopping mid-cycle and stuff.  Well, yeah...there is water all over the basement & laundry room.  Add on that I told Dad after lunch today that I didn't think the dishwasher was working right.  Next issue, the garage door spring is broken.  Plus, the tractor has a flat tire & the weed wacker is out of string.  Dad's SUCH a pleasure to deal with right now.  Good thing I finished my laundry yesterday.  ;-)  (Note:  The garage door spring & dish washer are less than 7 years old & the washing machine is less than 8 years old.)

Korea is testing their long distance weapons.
  Does this make anyone else as uneasy as it makes me?  I have extreme confidence & trust in our military...but this just scares me.  WWIII here we come.

I hate that my Dad has NO sons!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home