The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wayfaring Stranger

I always prefer to take the easy way out. ST told me about a year ago, "The easy road isn't always the best road". He's right. I've got some situations going on right now, where I've got to be head AND heart strong. I can't let myself take the easy road. I can't let myself get walked all over, I can't keep myself emotionally vulnerable. As soon that tends to build walls towards the great majority of the population...it SUCKS when I have to start building walls of sorts, to those that I normally don't. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!

Church was good today. I got to see my friends & I missed them. I walk in the door and Chelle's standing there and gives me a hug & says "T, I know you've had a rough few days, just know I love you." You have NO idea how much that means to me. Red's family is back from vacation! YAY! I would be SO lost without ALL of them!!!! Red's oldest sister (the one I play softball with) got me a T-shirt from their vacation! Red stopped me, just to chit chat. It was nice. Its our little conversations like that, where he goes out of his way to make sure I know he cares, to joke around with me, to tell me stupid stuff...that make me want to marry that boy. ;-) While things are different this summer vs last...they are MUCH less complicated & MUCH more comfortable. Tomorrow I get to see pictures from Red's Family's vacation & David's 2nd birthday party. YAY!

From today's message ...about "When people hurt"
33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (NIV)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home