The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Big Time

This cycle of REALLY bad sleep needs to END!  I know stress, depression, being ill, and the (semi-new) hours at work aren't helping.  I'm sleeping like 3 hours of broken sleep at night, 2 hour nap after work.  It just SUCKS!  Maybe its a good thing I have nothing planned this weekend & need to pinch pennies hard-core!  My #1 plan is to sleep & rest.

Tonight, I've got to prepare my Mom's medications, shave (which I've been putting off...lazy!), have a softball game (which I don't know 100% if I'm playing in, see that part about being ill). 

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!  I'm stronger than I know!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home