The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

She's Still There

I MUST be better by Thursday!  Not just because I have a softball game...but especially now because (my dad slipped and told Jo when I was within ear shot) my cool Grandparents are coming! 

I talked to ST.  It was a really good conversation.  There is just something comforting about his voice when stuff isn't roses in my life.  There was talk about me going down to visit him this coming weekend but for financial & health reasons, its not going to happen.  I don't see myself being able to get down there again until like October.  Oh well.  ST got 2 of the 3 songs without a problem.  No one gets a quarter.  We disagree about the line we were in at Cedar Point.  The 3rd song, was "God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You" (the Alabama & N'Sync version)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home