The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Pray

My friends amaze me!  Even though I try to live in my little box and not venture out...my friends know me.  Since shortly after I woke up today, I've been contact by more friends then I knew I had, just to check on me, see how I was feeling, seeing if I wanted to do something today, tonight, tomorrow.  My friends rock! Of course, I've only talked with one of them (cause she caught me online), but to know they care means the world to me.  Its days like today, that remind me that I will get thru this depression rut!

Blah blah blah.  I'm avoiding yard work.  Yet, I'd rather do yard work then regular chores. 

I need a new swimsuit REALLY bad!  The swimsuit I'm wearing today fits me best out of the three I own.  Its old as can be!  I got during the Summer of 1997.  Sad!  I haven't worn it since that summer.  The top fits really well but its a halter top & those have been bothering my neck lately.  The bottom needs to have about an inch or 2 taken off the top.  It goes up way to far, like over my belly button, its weird.  Not bad, but just weird.  It does cover up my belly fat though.

Tomorrow actually might turn out to be a busy day.  Church, picnic, probably hanging out with Shell by her pool, probably visiting Jax, then dealing with Gma.  I love Gma!  I just don't want to be the one to have to help ALL the time!  But I will, with a smile on my face.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home