The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Scream

I've got some time to blog, but nothing to really blog about.

Had Fitting #1 for ugly bridesmaid dress that makes me look FAT.  The only thing they have to do is take in the straps.  What a shock, I have no boobs!  Other than that the seamstress says its a perfect fit, length and all.  YAY!  I just have to figure out how to lose weight on my rib cage cause I can't sit or breathe right.  Gma thinks its cause I'm such a jeans & t-shirt girl that I don't know what properly fitting clothes are.  Whatever.  I only have to wear the uncomfortable thing one day! 

Blah.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home