The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Know You Too Well

I emailed this post over and it didn't show up...so now, it might show up twice.

Tonight sucked!

While still very blah, I thought I was starting to see everything within my head improve. After some stuff went down tonight, I started having a HUGE meltdown. So, lots of truths came out to my parents regarding my depression & how bad it really is. YUCK! It was very emotional, stressful, and just craptastic. Maybe getting things out in the open more will help. Dad has offered to try and get me some professional help. While pride gets in the way and I don't want it...its getting to the point where I know I need it. I'm nervous that by everything coming out tonight, that my Mom will fall into a bad spell. Stress usually does that to her, and knowing your daughter is extremely depressed and on the suicidal verge can't be fun. My mind is in overload! I just can't think about the situation any more for tonight.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home