The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Night He Can't Remember

I'm getting annoyed with some of my friends.

I will NOT compromise my morals, values, and standards for them.  WILL NOT DO IT!  Get it thru your heads!  I know I've changed (& grown up) a lot in the last little bit.  Get over it.

I'm tired of having to put in all the effort with some of my friends.  (Yes, I know, I have many friends that I don't put in a big enough effort with.)  I'm the one to call, to email, to make plans, to initiate all contact.  Its getting old.

Children's Church went GREAT!  Red's Mom didn't stay in at all.  "T, I've got faith in you.  I know if you need help, you'll come find us."  YAY!  After Church, Red snapped at me for calling him a name that I (and lots of others) call him often.  He was full of attitude.  His sisters were like "ignore him, he's crabby."  Well, that was obvious.

I'll be back out my door by 15:30 to head to Church camp!  YAY!  After service is an ice cream social for the singles (and a buddy of ours, went out of his way to extend an invitation, so we really should go now...even if his name is Scott & all Scott's are jerks.), and then to our David's Friends teacher's campsite for some smores.  Like I said, it will be a BUSY week!  Dad's got softball tomorrow which wasn't on the schedule.  Weeeeeeee!

Off to stalk #4 on myspace.  LOL! 

BTW...all Scott's really aren't jerks.  Its a JOKE!  Love you boys!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home