The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Glorious

140 miles and a ton of softball games later. I'm spent! The tournament didn't work out exactly how I would have liked, but that's okay. There is always next year. I had a GREAT day! No anxiety, no crying. NOTHING! (I did have to remind myself to breathe on the way there, but that doesn't count) I had an absolute blast! My Church friends rock, the team rocks, Jesus rocks. Like I said, it was a GREAT day!!!!

I hate when I need MySpace to work...and it won't!

Jo, in case you didn't know...I'm marrying #4. LOL! I'm in love. Seriously, there IS potential, whether #4 sees it or not, that's a different story. Weeeeeeeeee. Like I said, I've had a good day.

I don't want to teach Children's Church tomorrow, mainly because Red's Mom is observing (in my opinion, to make sure I know what I'm doing) but I'll manage.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home