The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Vendetta

I had to run to the grocery store for a few things to pack for lunch. While there, I ran into Red's Older Sister. LMAO at Red! He's apparently starting to get concerned with the fact that he doesn't have nearly as much of my attention this summer, unlike last summer. WELL, KID...you did it to yourself! Red's Older Sister was getting ready to cut his hair and he said "Not as short as last time. T didn't like it at all." It turned into a much larger converstation between Red & his sister about me. He's starting to care about my feelings. Miracle. Of course, it will be a cold day in HE&L before he shows me he cares about my feelings. Sadly, its probably a little to late. I'll see Red tomorrow evening. We'll see what comes of that. The interesting part, this converstation was with his sister that he isn't close to/doesn't like.

I was lazy/depressed T today & didn't go to the gym. TISK TISK TISK! I'll never get to 130lbs at this rate. The carpooling with Dad (which is probably going to be happening for awhile...ERRR) is gong to really mess up my daily routines...especially going to the gym! Just ERRRRR! I have to remember I must do what is best for ME!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home