The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Perfect Day

I'm annoyed, sad, and disappointed.  No one is to blame for it, its just life gets in the way of life sometimes.  Tomorrow night, the plan was to go back to the Church Campgrounds for evening service (there is no David's Friends this week) but its not working out at all!  The plan is to go to the Campgrounds Saturday & Sunday...but, at this point, who knows.  I was SO looking forward to tomorrow.  I don't deal with change well, I'm not flexible.  YUCK!  People just don't understand the great fun and awesome stuff that goes on at the Campgrounds, Church Camp & at Camp Meeting! 

Just blah.  God's plan, God's timing, God knows what He is doing!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home