The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just A Kid

I find it VERY convenient that I'm extremely depressed and my Dad and MUST carpool to work tomorrow! But wait...he couldn't keep plans with me for tonight because he's working in a different city Wed-Fri this week. Plus, so his car is jacked...he still has a truck that works fine. It does work out well that Dad and I work within 2 miles of each other (and we work 60 miles from home), but right now I just want to be left alone!

Is anyone shocked that Lance Bass (of N'Sync) is gay? I'm not. I still love my boy bands just the same!

Off to find dinner, get Jo an ice cream (she had surgery Monday & isn't doing as good as everyone hoped, so we have to baby her!), and let dad play on the computer.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home