The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'll Be Your Saint

Camp Meeting is over for this year. :-( Don't worry...next Camp Meeting starts on 07/21/07. That's less than a year. Like always, I had an awesome time there tonight.

My house is very crabby right now, which makes everything in my depressed head worse. Dad, who has been a huge saving grace lately, is by far, the crabbiest. I can't even be in the same room with him. Tomorrow's drives shall be a joy.

Today is the start of my new "contract". Its a contract, to keep my life as organized and stable as possible. The main points of the contract are:
~I must eat dinner. An apple isn't dinner. A salad can be dinner if it contains some form of protein.
~I must go to the gym/work out 4 days a week.
~I am not allowed on the computer between 22:00-04:00 on work nights.
~I must keep my bedroom & computer room straightened.

I'll post pictures from Shell & J's wedding shower soon...probably tomorrow.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home