The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

If You Ask

INTERESTING! The posts I made weeks ago are now showing up. I deleted 2 of them that were repeats. (Thanks ST for pointing them out!) (Yet, I tried to post this via email and it bounced back)

My emotions are in a state of unknown. My oldest cousin has been missing for about 6 years (and we presumed dead). Well, there is a big mess going on...and he might be alive. In jail, but alive, is the rumor/assumtion. I should be sleeping but every ounce of me wants answers TONIGHT. Answers that I'll probably never get really!

I did go to the gym today! YAY! I actually think I'll be able to get in 4 days with NO problem...hopefully more.

I hate when people tell me not to worry. I worry because I care plus, I've always been a worrier...and probably always will be. I hate feeling helpless. Have faith T!

Opppssss...its past my bedtime!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home