The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sunshine Smile

Gma is in the hospital. She's been there for a few days now. She'll be there for a few more, it appears. She was dehydrated, has a blood infection, and a few other things. Remember, she just had surgery a couple of weeks ago. :-( Its been keeping me busy.

I was telling a friend this on the phone earlier today...but its worth repeating! I hate making mature, responsible adult decisions. Every ounce of me is telling me that I'm not making the funnest choice, but its definitly the most responsible choice. I would much rather (and for the majority, always have) taken the fun routine, let my hair blow in the wind and call it a day type person. LOTTERY, I need to win you!

8 days to Chicago! C-H-I-C-A-G-O here I come!! Can you handle me?!?!

Go Tigers!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home