The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Have You Seen The Light

I feel like I have SOOOOO much to do before I go to Chicago.  3 days!  Wahooo!  Right now, I'm just to tired to do anything.  Plus, most things I need to get done/do...can't really be done until Thursday night.

I haven't talked to my friend Ingrid in a couple of months.  We just kind of drifted apart because 1) we didn't work together anymore 2) the situation between CJ & I  3) her new relationship.  I've been meaning to call her, but I always make excuses.  Well, today I called her.  I knew she'd still be at work, but I had to call when I had the time & was thinking about it.  She did call me back when she got off work, but I wasn't near my phone.  Things are just different.    We shall see.  I've got to be in a good happy strong mental state when I call her back...and I'm to tired for that right now.

When Jo & I went shopping, there was a shirt that I wanted, but wouldn't spend the money on.  Last night, I went and bought it!  Then today, I went and returned it.  Time waster!  At least, I was only wasting my time!

I love my TiVo!  We haven't started the
Tigers' game yet.  We should be able to be caught up by the end of the game if we start soon.  If we don't start soon, I might not watch the entire game.  See my previous lines about being tired, having stuff to do!

Tomorrow is David's Friends.  It will be interesting to see if Little Troy, Red, and/or #4 show up.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home