The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Floating Game

My ability to keep it together, my ability to keep up on end of the "contract" are slipping. I'm TRYING. I'm fighthing as hard as I know to fight, yet I'm dying.

I hate when there are problems which I see NO workable solution to.

Gma is getting worse, not better. Gpaw is a flaming jerkball.

I've got to let all kinds of people down today, and in the next few days. I hate it. I hate everyone, everything!

My ulcer is hurting terribly. I can't eat, I can't sleep. All I can do is cry. I'm misreable! I'd like to remember that it will all work out...God's time, God's plan...but yeah. I'm doing my best to hang on.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home