The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Radio Days

Dad & I were joking around. I was pretending to lock him out of the house. I looked the doorwall, and Jo ran & locked the door that leads from the house to the garage. We very rarely lock that door. Well, now we know why! It won't unlock! Dad's going to have to bust out his magic box o' tools to get it undone. Oooops! He isn't even mad about it!

Children's Church was good. Regular Church took FOREVER so, keep the kids for so long was trying & tiring! Red got in trouble when we were tearing down. (We currently meet in a school, so every week we have to tear down) He was holding David, looking out the window and said "David, look at that ugly green car." Now, I'm SO used to everyone, especially him, making fun of my car. Red's Mom was PISSED! Red's Mom said "RED, that's it! I've had enough of you insulting T. KNOCK IT OFF. When will you grow up and learn to show her you care nicely instead of acting like a JERK?!" WHOOOAAA! Don't mess with the Mom's of the world! Red leaves in about 2-3 weeks to go back to school. I'm not even bothered by it this year. Its funny how things, people change.

#4's parents, neighbors/cousins weren't in Church today. How is this ever going to work out? LMAO! I wonder what #4 thinks of Palm Trees! Jo, you know that makes you laugh!

I heart The Tigers!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home