The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Complicated

Gma is doing much better. She looks & sounds MUCH better. She says she feels much better. She'll be in the hospital until AT LEAST Friday, because they don't know the source/cause of her blood infection. I had to deal with Gpaw at the hospital for about 30 minutes today & I survived. I just don't like him!

4 days until CHICAGO!!

With a little toughening up on my end, and some help from my friends and family...I'm NOT going to have to let anyone down, it appears. YAY! I'm still DEAD tired though. :-/ I'm debating if I want to see if I can get Monday (after my trip) off too. I think I'll need a day to recover!

I'm going with Shell to one of her dress fittings tonight, to learn how to bussel her dress. Exciting! I'm getting excited for their wedding, yet panic stricken (outside my box anxiety garbage!).


God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home