The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Road Movie

I was already REALLY paranoid & anxious about this flying gig.  The airport, security, flying, the FLOW process just creeps me out.  Well, now TODAY...the day before I'm going to fly this goes down!  I'm trying to remain calm.  I know its probably a safer time to fly really...but doesn't mean it doesn't creep me out more!  To add to my strange freak out, we now have to check our luggage...which means I'm worried my luggage will get lost.  It will all work out, I'm sure...but yeah. 

I'm almost ready to go...just waiting on laundry.  Then I'll actually get my stuff in the suitcase tomorrow.  2 nights, 3 days...and I look like I'm going for a year!  That's me.  I'd rather be prepared for anything, then not have enough stuff.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home