The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cool Front 23-6

Just got done with the Tigers game, so I have 10 minutes to be online.  Joy.  The Tigers just lost 2 in a row.  We better get our acts back together NOW!

I keep saying I have SO much to do before my trip and I do!  Tomorrow will be busy for sure.  I am the master of procrastination, like always.

#4's Grandfather likes me!  Dancy dancy dance!  He was talking to his other grandson & his niece about me.  Now, this is important for reasons related to #4 and other reasons that he likes me.  This man is an important man in our Church & our district.  To know he thinks highly of me is cool!  Not lick fingers, run over eyebrows cool...but cool.  #4's Grandfather was saying I need to hook up with Mell.  When he was informed that I was after #4, he said "that's just as good.  Probably better!"  Hehehe.  Now if #4 would realize I'm alive, really alive.  ;-)

Bed time...

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home