The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sistine Chapel Ceiling

I got my pictures from Chicago back! Now to get time to scan & upload them. Soon enough...like before my birthday. ;-)

Woodward Dream Cruise was cool. Pics of that to come too. I had about a 30 second "I miss ST" moment yesterday. I had about a 30 second meltdown regarding traffic/finding a parking place. I got to spend lots of time with Favorite Uncle which was cool! Got to see lots of my family. All in all, it was a good time like always!

I love my family. They have been taking EVERY ounce of patiences that I don't have lately! Surprisingly Jo & Dad aren't the ones annoying me.

#4 is dreamy. ;-)


God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home