The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cabaret

David's Friends was cool tonight.  I didn't get a lot out of the message, but that's okay.  The message had to do with stubborn vs persistent.  I'm a stubborn brat sometimes, I know that.  I had a good time with my Churchy friends.  The plan is underway to get things progressing with #4 & I.  LMAO!  I'm not holding my breath, but whatever happens...happens.  Everyone has this idea that I need to be hush hush about it in the presence of Red, but I don't think I need to.  1) I waited long enough for Red. 2) Red isn't willing to take a change.  3) I made things VERY clear to Red a couple of months ago that I was DONE!  Now, I'm NOT out to hurt Red or anything...but dude, you did this to yourself.  David's Friends is going to be starting an hour later in the winter.  That means I'll be getting home at 21:30-22:00.  That bites...but I'll do the best I can.

My "diet" is back on...FULL FORCE!  More full force than ever before.  I'm sick of this 10-20 lbs that just won't BUDGE!  I will weigh 130lbs dammit!  I will be in BETTER shape.  I CAN do this!  I dropped 20lbs with little effort, 6lbs with a little more effort.  I will do this even if it kills me!  At least I'll be a skinny dead person.  ;-)

I thought I would have my pictures from Chi-town back today...but the store is STUPID!  Don't get me started again! 

I get to drive myself to/from work tomorrow.  YAY!  I'm running some errands after work, hitting the gym, doing laundry, & cleaning my room.  Its a national holiday weekend, at least it is in my family.  Weeeeeeee!  Busy busy buuuussssy!  Remember T, you like BUSY!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home