The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Touch

My sleep is all jacked up.  I should have taken Monday off work.  What was I thinking?!  I just don't want to, can't sleep right now.  The cycle will be broken VERY SOON!  I will get my sleep back on track!  Next time I take a vacation, remind me that I need the day after I return home off work!  I've got stuff going on within my head that emotionally isn't letting me get the sleep mess fixed too.  Just a bad cycle right now.

I've been a selfish person for the majority of my life.  Yet, when ANYONE in my family or friends needs something I've always dropped whatever I had going on to be there for them.  Gma needs some help this week and I just don't want to help.  That's a TERRIBLE attitude on my part.  I'll get over it & go help, I'm sure.  I just don't like feeling like I don't want to help.  I should want to HELP!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home