The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blind Man

Shell has left me a message for 3 straight days.  I haven't called her back.

I'm supposed to be going out with a buddy from this hicktown tonight.  I don't know what I'm doing yet.

I just don't feel like doing anything.  I'd much sleep my days away.  Its nothing person, towards anyone.  I'd just much rather stay home and deal with no one!  Of course, having NO money is REALLY adding to my "stay home" attitude problem.  We shall see.  I KNOW I need to go outside of my comfort zone some, but I still must protect myself.  Its such a delicate balancing act.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home