The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last Child

On the way to the Church fellowship thing (which I still didn't know if I really wanted to be at or not) I said "If #4's Grandparents are there, I'm walking right back to the car."  As we are trying to find a parking spot...so is #4's grandparents.  Ahhhhh!  Then, we sit down...and there aren't enough chairs yet so I end up giving up my chair for his Grandparents.  Which meant, when chairs were added we were sitting right next to them.  Pastor D caught word (from who I don't know!) about the happening with #4 and I.  Pastor D has nothing but fantastic things to say about #4.  Pastor D thinks that #4 is much better for me then "Computer Memory, Multiple monitor talking know it all" (Red).  Its scary that EVERYONE thinks SO highly of #4.  His grandpa talked with us lots, just about life.  We had an awesome turn out for the event.  The food was good, the people were great.  I had a super time!  Never turn down free food!

I think this #4 thing might turn out okay...if I can stop being SO scared.  I'm feeling MUCH better about things tonight, regarding my confidence and self-esteem, after chatting with his Grandfather (and note, #4's name never directly came up) and with Pastor D.

Tomorrow is Monday.  Jess & Grace are on vacation.  YUCKY week for me!  But...I'll manage.

Its past my bedtime & I'm off to read/pray about fasting tomorrow. 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home