The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gypsy Boots

I'm just a posting fool today.  I'm working on uploading the Chicago pictures...I will get them all done today!

Tomorrow, Pastor D has asked us to fast for 1 meal, in order to pray about some major issues going on within our Church.  I am going to give it my best effort.  Its my first attempt.  I'm nervous about it, and excited.  God is so awesome!  :-)  I joked with Dad & Jo, that since Jo eats so infrequently that she could just skip 2 meals...one for her and one for me.  Dad is fasting for breakfast.  I don't know when I'm fasting, yet.  We shall see.  I just pray that I can do this without ending up with a major migraine!

There is a Church fellowship thing going on at Pastor D's house tonight.  I'm debating on going or not.  Remember I'm the depressed girl that would rather stay home...but I've NEVER been one to turn down free food!  I wish I knew if any of my friends were going.  Yep, I want to be a follower lately.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home