The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sweet Emotion

Today hasn't went as "planned" but I'm managing. 

Work has been going surprisingly well lately.

My head is hurting tonight and I wish I knew why.  I've still got a bunch of stuff to do before I can get to bed.  I'll be in bed at about 11pm.  WEEEEEEEEEE.

After much confusion, discussion, and debating...we have figured out how to go up north (as long as Mom's health cooperates the rest of the week) and keep just about everyone happy.  We are leaving EARLY Friday morning and leaving to come home at noon on Sunday.  We are taking the d-o-g, so I can't take my bike.  My little cousins are going so we can't take the bows and guns.  It will all be OKAY.  The guys are going golfing Friday night.  STUPID sexist world.  Then again, I wouldn't subject myself to hours of time trapped with my Gpaw.  Good thing at his house there are 10 acres to run away from him...plus lots of places to walk to, fish to catch, beaches to look cute at, bonfires to sit by, etc.

I had my head buried in my Bible a lot yesterday.  Something that stuck out to me...

11 The LORD will guide you always;
       he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
       and will strengthen your frame.
       You will be like a well-watered garden,
       like a spring whose waters never fail.   Isaiah 58:11 (NIV)


Over this past weekend we were talking about "our verses" like our signature verse(s) that basically we quote often and probably over use.  Mine definitely is...

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ JesusPhilippians 4:6-7 (NIV)

God is doing some really awesome things in my life lately.  I'm trying my best to just live in the TODAY.

Tomorrow things could get real interesting in my life...or not.  BUT, I'll cross that bridge when I get there!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home