The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Stealing Kisses

I've got a TON to do before heading up north at 08:30 in the AM, starting with SLEEPING!  I should go nap now, wake up and get my stuff done, then go back to sleep.  I'm feeling SO overwhelmed.  Part of me wants to just stay awake and get the stuff done and then call it a night, but I don't think I'm safe with a knife and/or razor right now.

This is a conversation my Dad and I had last night...

T:  "There isn't a 1 size fits all answer for ANYTHING in life."
Dad:  "YES THERE IS!"
T:  "What Mr. I must prove T wrong every chance I get?"
Dad:  "Jesus loves you!"
T:  "Point taken."

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home