The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 04, 2006

Ballroom

I was in a semi-decent mood.  I'm letting to many people get to me.  Its my own fault.  I asked for opinions, got them...and don't like them.  HELLO, T!  You ASKED for opinions!

This carpooling with Dad gig just becoming a headache...especially for the next 2 weeks!  I've got so many little things to do, all the time.  I just need my own fu*king car.  Wait...it is MY car.  I'm just to nice, to often.  Its the joys of living here rent free, I guess.  My Dad helps me, I help him.

I've still got to figure out (within the next 24 hours hopefully) what I'm doing with my hair/makeup for Shell & J's wedding since plan #1 AND #2 have both fallen thru.  ERRRRRRRR.  Let me just say I'm glad I'm NOT getting married anytime soon!  Seriously, Shell has been the coolest most laid-back bride EVER!  Its just my life is stupid busy, everything is SO far from me, and this sharing a car gig. 

I better nap soon.  Ahhhh.  A nap, in a BED.  MY OWN bed!  More about The Adventures of Gpaws to come.

I'm slowly reading a book (at the recommendation of 1 great friend and a bunch of people on TV) called "Feeling Good" by Dr. Burns.  So far, I like what the book has to say.  I can see where its a great book for some, but I am still having a hard time figuring out how to apply the ideas to MY life.  BUT...I'm NOT giving up.  I will NOT be depressed forever!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home