The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Write Me A Letter

Ever have those times when things just SUCK...and you think things can't get worse, yet they manage to?  That's my life right now.

I feel *SO* bad for my Gma.  She's in so much pain, there isn't a lot anyone can do to help her.  She's always been so strong & so independent.  To see her like this, is emotionally draining, to say the least.  Its one of those times where you pray for God to take away the pain, whether He calls her home to be with him, or physically heals her.

If I don't get some quality sleep (be it 2 hours a day) things are going to start getting VERY dangerous for me VERY soon.  I know I'm running myself into the ground, not eating, not sleeping, stress, depression, with a 100 millions to do all the time.

Things WILL get better.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

got your note at work
I understand your pain - it is VERY difficult to watch
you are in my heart & prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home