The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sense And Nonsense

The excitement and adrenaline of everything has worn off.  I couldn't tell you the last time I was SO exhausted!  I feel like junk, from being exhausted.  Really really crappy exhausted!  Going to grab some dinner and go back to bed very soon.

A few times lately, people have called me commitment-phobic.  I'm NOT!  I was in a *great* relationship and had it stolen out from under my feet with NO warning signs.  It devastated my world!  Then, I jumped into a relationship with someone that I thought was great for me, to only get burned and burned again by him.  Okay, so maybe I am a little commitment-phobic, but its me doing the best I can to protect myself.

My Favorite Aunt, some others, and I were having a conversation yesterday that my husband is out there, he just doesn't know it yet.  Jo & I joked that its #4.  ;-)  God's time...God's plan.  Trust, hope, & faith!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home