The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Lord Of The Thighs

I HATE PEOPLE!  Just about everyone!  Okay...not really.  I hate no one, just some seem to be going out of their way to upset me.  I QUIT!  I can't hurt myself any more!  I've said I quit before...but at some point the straw will break the camels back.

Satan is trying REALLY hard to get me down!  I had about 3 hours worth of baking to do tonight for Shell's party tomorrow.  I like baking.  It relaxes me.  Well, got home at 22:30 and started to bake and the oven won't work!  I had everything prepped and ready to go into the oven, so now we wasted $50 worth of food.  My blood is boiling because I can't find a solution.  I make a plan and it just gets fu*ked up more and more.  I have NO idea what I'm going to do now.  I don't time, money, or energy for this!  NOT AT FU*KING all!!!!!!!!!  I'm so tempted to just NOT go to the party, every ounce of me right now, wants NOTHING to do with the party tomorrow, the wedding, nothing.  I WANT TO HIDE FROM THE WORLD!

Trin's visitation was MUCH harder on me tonight then I thought it was going to be.

Pray for me, cause yeah...life sucks right now. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home