The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Three Mile Smile

I HATE gut feelings!  HATE HATE HATE them!  I know my current state of stress & exhaustion isn't helping me any!  I'm VERY concerned about one of my best friends.  I'll leave it at that!  Pray pray pray, listen, open my heart & mind to God, and pray some more.  I've been down this road before, with this same friend & things worked out okay...so I'm hoping for the same thing.  That gut feeling, though...

I know everyone has their own lives & issues.  Another one of my best friends is very self absorbed right now.  ERRRRRRRRRR!  Another one of my best friends is being so cold & heartless right now.  This friend is the one that I expected to be there for me, thru thick and thin...more than anyone in my life, and I'm dealing with a cold jerkball lately.  Just BLAH!  Everything will work itself out.

God's time, God's plan.

Thanks to my friend/coworker Dani, I managed to find someone to do my hair for Shell's wedding.  1 less stress!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home