The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Toys In The Attic

I got word about 45 minutes ago that Gma is doing "well".  Whatever "well" is at this point, I don't know.  She's in God's hands.  I know that, Gma knows that, and so goes God!

Mom forgot that Gma was back in the hospital, so when I went to tell her the update, Mom flipped out on Dad & I.

Its kinda creep, to me, someone logged into Trin's myspace account today.  I'm willing to bet I know who did it (either her stepbrother, best friend, or boyfriend).  Its just weird, if you ask me!

I need to find anti-slip things for the bottom of my shoes (for J & Shell's wedding) REALLY bad.  Sandpaper isn't cutting it!  I also need to find my silver handbag...or borrow one quick.  My neon green & orange bag isn't going to work with fancy royal blue dress (with silver beaded flowers...and silver shoes)!

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!  God doesn't give me more than I can handle!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home