The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Before He Cheats

So...things at work are decent until Thursday and Friday.  I didn't feel good today and they we actually NICE to me about it.  Didn't make me take a million phone calls or anything.  Doesn't mean I didn't WORK...but I just didn't have to deal with customers directly!

Now...here's the thing with that place that has me annoyed NOW.  So, we get nice attendance bonuses.  I usually don't get it because I can't get to work on time...but since I start at 06:00 I haven't had a problem (no traffic to make me 4 minutes late).  When I switched my hours to start 1.25 hours earlier, I did it at the request of my boss.  I didn't ask to change my hours, they approached me.  Well, in our policy it says if you change your hours it counts as a day missed.  So, now it looks like I'll have to fight like hell with the people that hate me right now, jump thru more of their flaming hoops to get my bonus. 

How about those play-off bound
Detroit Tigers
?  WAHOOOO!

Why can't people wrapped their heads around the idea that ST & I are just friends?  Nearly EVERYONE always goes off about us getting back together, every time I mention his name.  That is NOT either of our intentions!  We are FRIENDS, great friends.  That's ALL!  We both could tell you a bunch of reasons why the other would make a great boyfriend/girlfriend...but NOT for us!  He's my best friend ...the person I can truly let my hair down with, put my claws away, make stupid statements, trust, fight with, not talk to for a month & jump right back into our mess, laugh at, etc.  We joked this weekend that at 50, we will both be divorced (from 2 VERY anti-divorce people!) and will end up finally getting married.  We've been broke up 23 months & 2 days (no, I didn't know that...I just looked at the computer calendar thing) and while its been rough at times...I wouldn't want it any other way.  Saturday afternoon, I made the comment that "I doubt I'll ever find anyone to deal with me the way you did."  While sometimes, I believe that...I've learned SO much.  Like how to NOT walk all over someone, how to NOT take them for granted, how to pull my weight, etc.  Thanks ST for being my friend, my love, and now my best friend.  Its been a ride.  I love you, my friend!  I'd be so lost without you.  I could continue...but that's enough mushy mush. 

Boys suck. 
;-)

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home