The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Hop

This evening I did 100% of NOTHING!  It was SO nice to nap, watch the Tigers game, now play online.  Ahhhh.  RELAXATION!

The situation with Gma, while it appears to be improving (she's now in a rehab hospital, if I didn't mention that)...its really not.  She's been hallucinating, which they have blamed on a condition called delirium
.  They assured us that it would go away.  Now they are saying she's got Sundowning going on too.  Everything I can find on "sundowning" seems to say its part of Alzheimer's.  The mind is such a sad terrible thing to see go.  I've been (attempting to) dealing with it with my Mom for about 3 years now.  I'm having a rough time with the Trin dying thing (and I know its going to get worse, holidays!, before it gets better!)...I can't handle this stuff with Gma right now.

I can't even post about my decent news cause I'm just at a lost with this Gma situation.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home