The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gotta Love It

I don't feel like going anywhere tonight...physically or mentally.  Plus, its REALLY not in the budget!  I've had a headache all day that I just can't shake.

Ever feel like those that you care the most about don't give a sh*t about you?  I feel that way SO often lately.  A little bit with my family...but mainly my friends.  It just breaks my heart.  The more I try, the less they do.  I just want to quit life.

Dad is hunting tomorrow morning.  Every ounce of selfish T wants him to have a bad hunt.  I don't want to deal with it tomorrow.  I also am annoyed by him hunting cause it could affect me going to Church and we all KNOW I need to go to Church every second I can.

I will survive this depression!  It just SUCKS in the mean time.  It seems like the good times are so few...and short lived. 

I have a feeling ST is home for the weekend.  He left me a message to call him at a random number.  While I would LOVE to spend time with him, I'm not in the mental place to deal with others.  I wish I could...but I can't.  I'd rather stick my phone antenna in my eye then deal with strangers right now.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home