The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Amazing

Lots to write about...

~Tigers/sports
~Gym/weight
~Applebees
~Friends
~Halloween
~Church
~Parents

Yes...I had to make a list, cause my ability to concentrate on anything right now is GONE!

So, my beloved Detroit Tigers were in the lead of the AL Central for like 130 games, only to lose today in the 12th inning to hand the division title to the Minnesota Twins.  That bites!  BUT, we are PLAYOFF BOUND Tigers.  We'll have are work cut out for us against NY Yankees, but I've got faith.  Plus...who on God's yellow Earth thought the Tigers would even MAKE the playoffs this year?!  Go Tigers!  The Red Wings preseason game is on TV tonight.  YAY!  The Lions are winning (by 1) at half-time.  Go Detroit Sports GO!!  Yes, I'm a freaking sports junkie.  Jo & I were jumping during commercials to catch the Colts/Jets football game.

So, I took my fat/lazy butt to the gym today after Church.  I only did a half-a*sed workout but something is better then nothing.  On task!  I weighed in at 146 lbs.  I was down a lot more...but I started losing weight in an unhealthy manner (say...hydroxy cut & mints for 2 meals a day) and I gave some people my word that I won't do that again.

After the gym, I was going to call in an order for Applebees.  Note:  Applebees is the ONLY decent restaurant in Farmville USA.  My family orders carry out from Applebees often.  The number in my cell won't work.  Try, try, try again...NOTHING.  So, I call Jo & tell her to call.  Nope.  Applebees number is out of service.  Talk about annoying me!  I'm at the grocery store NEXT to Applebees, I can see its open.  How dare them not have working phones! 

While some of my best friends are just making me feel like crap lately, I love them SO much.  Then there are my friends that I used to be really close to that remind me that I am loved.  I hate that everyone lives so far away.  I wish I could jump in a car and/or plane whenever I wanted to.

Halloween.  This is so silly & complicated.  I was invited to go to a Halloween party.  BUT, by going I think I might step on one of my best friend's toes a bit.  I wouldn't want to do that at all.  Yet, I don't think I should have to have friends permission to go.  Going would be SO far outside my social phobic box, yet every ounce of me wants to go.  Anyone got any good, cheap, original costume ideas?

Church today was okay.  Just okay.  The message, in my opinion, wasn't the best message Pastor D's delivered.  Talking about how the Children/Teens are the lost generation.  Dealing with my Church, that's the furthest thing from the truth.  The place we loose people is the gap/transition from teen to adult. 

My parents, I love them to death, are driving me crazy.  Dad has so much he NEEDS to get DONE (not wants to...NEEDS!) yet, he naps & plays on the computer.  Its OBVIOUS where Jo & I get are procrastination skills from.  Mom is driving me crazy complaining about Dad's procrastination.  Mom is REALLY on my nerves because as much as my Dad procrastinates, he works HARD!  There are 3 major events all year that you don't mess with...AutoRama, Woodward Dream Cruise, and Hunting...yet every time Mom bit&hes NONSTOP!  Get over already.  Or talk to your husband, don't take it out on Jo & I!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home