The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Flesh

I've got the house to myself for like 90 minutes.  That's SO exciting, yet I'm going to nap.  I should go to the gym...but maybe later, but probably not.

I'll come out of this stronger...because what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.  This friends situation SUCKS!  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  I'd rather have 1 great friend then a bunch of half-a*s friends.  BLAH!  Bahhhh hummmbug!  (YEP, I'm bah humbugging and its only October 2nd.)

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 7:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know life is definitely shitty right now...for both of us...so just remember I love you!

PS Palm Trees! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home