The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Red High Heels

So...I'm doing a little better then I was during the middle of the night.  I can't control the actions of others.  I will make it thru all this and be stronger and/or smarter because of it.

Tomorrow is one of my work friends 30th birthday.  I get to decorate her little cubichell for her.  YAY!  I was going to bake her a cake, but I have no frosting and I'm not heading back to town for frosting.

There is a girl at work that BUGS me A LOT!  I've talked to every supervisor in my building about her, I've talked to the company I really work for about her.  Nothing changes.  Well, now she's really starting to scare me.  Jess & I were talking today about the Amish School Shooting
.  This girl, like always, interrupts and starts laughing and going on and on about how "cool" & "funny" the shooting is.  Jess got as mean as Jess can get and told her it wasn't funny at all.  I could seriously see this girl going postal on us all someday.  She's SO out there.

Tonight is Game 1 for the
Tigers
playoffs.  Go Tigers!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home