The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Three Mile Smile

I'm in need of IDEAS!

Ideas for a
Halloween
Costume (for me!)

Requirements:
~Cheap
~Original
~Creative

I can't believe I'm going to step outside my box and go to this party.  I'm EXCITED about it.  Something to look forward to!  YAY!!!!!!!  New people, maybe I'll make some friends.  My excitement won't stay (I'm sure I'll start panicking as it gets closer) but I'll take it and run with it for now!

I'm going to a party with someone I don't know that well, at people's house that I know even less (where I will know NO ONE else!) and I'm excited.  What's wrong with me?  Its all good cause they are Shell & J's family (hahaha!  They are now Shell's family).  Shell's going to be SO proud of me especially if I talk to outsiders.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home