The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Taste Of India

I wish I could figure out how to make lemonade cause life is giving me LOTS of lemons lately!  I tried talking to some of my friends tonight with little success.  I know the issues going on lately are 99% within ME, not them.  But...anyways...I'm in a GOOD mood though, so I'm not even going to talk about this evenings happenings.

So...this Halloween party that's in less then 3 weeks.  I figured out what I'm going as!  Punky Brewster!  What makes it even better, my friend has agreed (without a fight at all!) to go as Henry.  YAY!  For sure, we have our costumes all figured out.  Now to just go to the Thrift Store.  YAY!  We are going as Punky Brewster & Henry.  Its going to be a blast!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait!

Focus on the positive...

Something that annoy me...when I talk and am ignored.

Waiiiiittt...back to being positive!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home